Do you want to join a team of entrepreneurs from over 50 different nationalities? To work in an environment powered by passion where no two days are the same?
At trivago we use the latest innovative technologies to empower our users to find their ideal hotel 100 times a second, across 55 different locales world-wide and in 33 different languages.
Are you a great communicator with online marketing knowledge? Our Performance Marketing team are looking for a Junior Product Manager to be the first point of contact for managing the creation, execution and delivery of stakeholder requirements. Working closely with the SEM Department, the current Product Owner and Quality Assurance, you will gain full independence in defining processes according to what you believe is best for your responsibilities within the SEM project.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate daily with developers via JIRA, Slack, face to face or video chats.
- Translation of stakeholder and user requirements into JIRA development tickets and UXPIN prototypes.
- Work closely with QA to ensure specifications match product technical requirements.
- Collaborate with the user base in the SEM department to investigate bugs and usability opportunities.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Fluency in English (our company language).
- A healthy interest in technology, and a hunger to learn.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- A well-rounded, adaptable mindset that will allow you to coordinate between various teams with different areas of expertise.
- Natural collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to bring business stakeholders and software engineers to a shared understanding and direction.
- The willingness to challenge the status quo and processes that are “quite good already”, by always striving for even better solutions.
- Commitment and passion to what you do. You are the one that needs to convince your colleagues to follow your ideas.
- UX design skills, wireframing and mock-up design experience.**
What we’d love you to have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Online Marketing.
- Previous Product Management or Product Owner experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience of MySQL.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, preferably in an online environment.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.