Skin Rocks Limited, founded by Caroline Hirons is a skincare company underpinned by education, authenticity, and authority. Team CH/Skin Rocks is a powerhouse small business with an ever-growing portfolio of projects and campaigns that celebrates and showcases every facet of skincare.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing App team on a full-time basis. Working in a multi-disciplinary team, as Senior Product Manager you’ll work closely with the team, guiding them in how to design and build a product which meets the businesses product objectives and undoubtedly the best skincare App in the world.
Skillset, Experience and Qualifications
· Have 5+ years of product experience in a start-up, or digital agency.
· Be confident and experienced in applying product management best practice.
· A deep sense of high quality UX, visual design, modern design thinking and methodologies.
· An innate ability to establish and maintain alignment on strategy across stakeholders.
· Ability to rally, inspire, and lead a team to deliver a transformational product
· Possess great communication skills.
· Be confident presenting to clients.
· Enjoy being super organised.
· Showcase sound project management skills to bring to life new product concepts.
· Experience in App is preferred.
· Favour a fast paced, flexible environment.
Strategise new build projects with the App team to define the objectives and scope of a new product.
Live and breathe App products; where you will use product principles to iterate and grow an existing product offering.
Days will therefore be varied and could involve any of the following:
Running user interviews to uncover insights
· Facilitating workshops to plan or work through product problems
· Testing prototypes with users to understand usability and solution fit
· Digging into data to inform decisions and query hypothesis
· Collaborating with a designer to convert ideas into a tangible product
· Writing user stories and managing development pipelines to ensure delivery stays on track
· Running product demos and sprint planning sessions with clients and the development team
· Researching and making recommendations for solutions to product problems, or to help with product goals
· Manual testing completed development work
· Wireframing and mapping out user journeys
Our non-exhaustive benefits include:
· 22 days holiday (plus your birthday off), increasing with years of service
· Learning and development budget
· Personal pension plan
· Private healthcare option
· Flexible working hours where applicable
· Beauty product allocation when available
· Company MacBook and accessories
Skin Rocks Limited operates on a fully inclusive hiring policy, without exceptions. Our one prerequisite is that you are the best at what you do.
This role will be on a full-time basis, located at our London office.