Salary: Dependent on location and experience
Location: Full time remote working
Cipher Corp Ltd (SPYSCAPE) is an innovative entertainment technology company, seeking a superstar Digital Project Manager to join our international team and help us expand our SPYSCAPE brand ecosystem.
SPYSCAPE is a fast-growing premium brand that creates stories and experiences to inspire people to discover their superpowers and their inner superheroes.
In the physical world, SPYSCAPE HQ in New York City is the #1 rated new experience in New York City. It features seven core experiential zones and recently created the first ever official James Bond exhibition in the USA.
In the digital world, we’re now creating a new mobile experiences platform that combines interactive narratives with geolocative adventures. These play out in real-time (like the TV series 24), in the real-world (like PokemonGo!). We have also built a unique skills assessment methodology and scoring algorithm to illuminate individual personality, skills and attributes. Developed with top psychologists and a former Head of Training at British Intelligence, this program gives people an inspiring detailed dossier of their own attributes and potential – check it out here
We are seeking a customer-centric Senior Project Manager with a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’d join our team of experienced developers and make an immediate impact by building products that will support our business as we continue to scale. In this role, you will work with our core team of engineers and designers, while working cross-functionally with marketers and customers to define, build, and launch mission-critical initiatives. We need someone creative and strategic to guide the team as they develop features, collaborate to make challenging decisions, prioritise the right things, solve problems, and ensure we are shipping exceptionally high-quality products.
If you have the knack and the desire to build impactful products, we want you on our team!
Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. The ideal candidate will be in a time zone no more than 2-3 hours different to London. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
Key values we are looking for:
Adaptable, responsive, proactive, articulate, efficient, team player
- Own and lead all aspects of an established agile team, including backlog grooming, triage and prioritisation.
- Responsible for defining the scope of development for new product features, ongoing feature improvements including management of all backlog and project management activities.
- Write and prioritise user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems and efficiently use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the products.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal and external partners.
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Management and implementation of changes to our Webflow website.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into our culture, studying and learning the SPYSCAPE product suite while working with our existing senior PM.
- Get to know your colleagues and the current projects in flight.
In the first month, expect to:
- Work cross-functionally and with Senior PM to organise and prioritise your high-level roadmap and backlog.
- Start collaborating closely with the development and marketing teams.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Ship features that deliver high business impact.
- Be fully embedded into and owning a development team.
- Take over all in-flight and planned initiatives.
- Monitor and measure the success of your initiatives against company goals.
- Continuously improve the team’s processes through meaningful contributions.
In the first year, expect to:
- Deliver on the roadmap priorities and promises.
- Ensure your team has an incredible record of building impactful products in a timely and elegant fashion.
- Work cross-functionally to scale your team to meet the growing needs of our business and our users
- At least 5 years of proven tech project management experience.
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to build wireframes and mockups, with an aptitude for keeping things simple.
- Be meticulous and have a high bar for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing a feature before it is released.
- Be comfortable being hands-on with implementation of product and web updates
- Be humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally distributed teams and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced company.
- You must be an active contributor to thrive at SPYSCAPE.
- You will not be here just to tell other people what to do!