Gravitate AI is a US-based professional AI service company providing AI architect services and developing data-driven product solutions for startups. Our global and diverse team is composed of talented data scientists, data engineers, and software developers that specialize in Natural Language Processing, Image Recognition, segmentation, and classification models and tools. Our wide range of applications using AI and ML include, but are not limited to, marketing analysis, medical applications, data pipelines, and microservice APIs
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, independent, hands-on Product Design Manager who can bring vision and strategy to conceptualize, develop and launch new products in the development and delivery of new business models. This position requires technical aptitude and candidates are expected to have an understanding of how to design SaaS products and/or software products deployed in a cloud market such as AWS. Ideal candidates will have experience working with AI components in a software product.
- Own the end-to-end product design process, creating and driving the strategy, vision, and plan of action.
- Understand the market opportunity via user needs and applicable business models that will best serve our current and future clients.
- Define the vision and strategy for product offerings and collaborate cross-functionally to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys in partnership with our technical team.
- Conduct research on product pricing, and positioning/messaging – ensuring fit and cohesion across the client journey.
- Manage and evolve the product roadmap, maintaining contact with customers to inform product development.
- Identify opportunities to increase market share and drive revenue through product improvements.
- Support the company’s growth plans and contribute to business development efforts.
- 5-7+ years as a SaaS product designer.
- Demonstrated success leading the design, development, launch, and enhancement of new B2B SaaS products/technologies
- Proven track record of releasing new products that drive business value.
- Experience successfully managing projects in a remote, geo-diverse environment, gathering feedback and requirements, and communicating needed changes to developers.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ideation, product roadmaps, and life cycle management
- SaaS solutions using cloud markets, such as AWS (ideally with AI component)
- UX/ IU design
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Leading projects remotely with cross-functional team collaboration.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, and highly organized.
- Proactive, with a proven ability to prioritize and manage work independently.