Stratajet lets you control your times, locations, and plane. We can even redirect empty planes to your route and serve your most local airfield, resulting in significant cost savings. It’s modern travel search that simplifies the complex world of private aviation.
About the role
We are on the hunt for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team in delivering amazing user experiences. You should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills in both web & mobile design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What you will be doing (most of the time)…
- Design and deliver the product interface look, feel and interactivity optimised for a wide range of devices
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and other stakeholders to identify solutions to pressing user problems
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Participate in user testing to better understand our users and their needs
- Advocate design best practices and ensure our user experience is up-to-date and consistent with market trends and customer expectation
- UI/UX principles and best practices and how/when best to apply them
- Wireframes, storyboards, user flows and other tools for communicating design ideas
- Visual design and wire-framing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle
- Design validation techniques including guerilla testing, a/b testing, etc.
- Communicating with stakeholders both to understand their problem and to achieve buy in
- Balancing attention to detail with solving problems rapidly using everything from a basic sketch to high fidelity prototypes
- Working with agile teams in fast paced environment
- Stratajet is disrupting an entire industry’s business model, and you’ll be part of defining the future of the platform. You will be in a position to drive change and have a substantial impact.
- Unlimited holidays
- Support in attending relevant meetups and conferences.
- Personal project time to learn a new language or build something you’re passionate about from scratch and share with the rest of the team.
- Company social events, away days, and drinks every Friday in our office bar!
- Be part of a close knit, supportive and collaborative engineering team
At Stratajet we’re committed to creating a working environment where anyone and everyone can succeed. We believe in the continuous growth of our employees and provide the necessary support to ensure each person is able to do their job to the best of their abilities.