As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be responsible for our core product and integrations workstream. You’ll work with our B2B veterinary customers and third party API integrators to innovate and build out the MWI Practice Technology offering. You’ll work closely with all to understand the customer need, business opportunities and the role of technology within Animal Health today.
The Senior Product Manager will act as product lead across a number of products and solutions. Driving discovery, customer research, product experience definition and go to market for our core product and integrations workstream. You will work with a Software Development Manager and associate team(s) to plan and deliver new features, product iterations and solutions. You will work in partnership with our sales and marketing teams to ensure product adoption and success.
The role will ensure the commercialization of products and solutions and a focus on Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR). It will lead the core product and API integration roadmaps.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Build relationships with our customers to understand their needs and challenges within practice today
● Research the market to understand opportunities and ongoing innovation
● Lead product discovery to create user centric solutions, define the experience and build out epic backlog
● Generate functional and non-functional requirements to provide clear traceability on what features and solutions are required
● Create use case based wireframes, user journeys, prototypes
● Create clear goals and objectives for the product pod to deliver
● Manage the product backlog and build out roadmap
● Ensure the pipeline is planned and ready for development
● Facilitate prioritisation and decisions required to enable smooth delivery of projects
● Define what good looks like with success criteria for all projects and initiatives, design metrics and implement monitoring to provide transparency on product performance
● Continual engagement with customer base to understand feedback and adoption of products, solutions and opportunities
● Manage projects – scope, timeline and budget as required
● Continuous improvement of our product management approach so we are continually growing and improving
● Provide coaching and support to junior product managers.
● Create a positive team culture across the remote groups
The above list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out any other reasonable task as requested, appropriate to the scope of the post.
Experience, skills and knowledge requirements:
● 4+ years experience working as a Product Manager with multi-disciplinary development teams;
● Experience building B2B solutions (cloud a big plus);
● Experience running parallel workstreams;
● Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable communicating risks and running governance
● Agile product delivery experience
● Experience running integration projects (understanding of API’s and integration technology a plus)
● Customer facing role in a professional services environment
● User experience and user interface skills
● Technical background