HappyFresh welcomes talent around the globe – enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere!
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia’s Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal. We do need the “right” engineers—those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
As a Product Manager – Catalog at Happyfresh, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives to help . In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users.
What you will be doing
– Understanding customers, customers, and customers, use it as a foundation to ideate the shortest path to deliver values through our product
– Designing experiments so that we can fail fast and learn fast in each iteration
– Maintaining product backlog to ensure that we deliver value from our products on a regular basis
– Working closely with our engineers, researchers, and operations analysts to help determine the best solution as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
– To drive clarity across teams by communicating results and writing effective documentation
What You Won’t Be Doing
– Assigning works to developers and chasing them for updates
– Creating product backlog made up of random requests
– Deciding technology to use in implementation
– Technical software testing work
Who We Are Looking For
– At least 3 years of product management experience with experience of creating products with software developers in e-commerce or online marketplaces
– Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
– Experienced in data analysis and various lean testing methods
– Having experience developing merchant app is a plus