HappyFresh welcomes talent around the globe – enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere!
At HappyFresh, we believe people are our greatest assets. Yes, it might sound cliche, but when we run a business that significantly shapes how people shop for their no. 1 need–grocery–we could not compromise on the quality of our people.
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
As a company, we are here to deliver a simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with a high-quality service. With our HappyFresh Culture, we believe we can achieve our goals with you in it.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understanding customers, customers, and customers. Use it as a foundation to ideate the shortest path to deliver values through our product.
- Liaise with Marketing managers and Country heads to develop new promotion mechanisms and discounting/bundling strategies
- Evaluate & explore all possible internal (build) & external (buy) solutions and provide the right recommendations and plan to the senior management.
- Collaborate with customer and partner-facing product teams to build the discounting & merchandise promotion platform while retaining a smooth and frictionless customer and partner experience.
- Design experiments so that we can fail fast and learn fast in each iteration.
- Work closely with our engineers, researchers, and operations analysts to help determine the best solution as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Own the roadmap, lead the delivery of the marketing tech team, be responsible for shipping with great cadence, and quality and mentor the team over time
- Own the targets/KPIs for customer affordability, and increase customer retention.
- What You Won’t Be Doing
Assigning works to developers and chasing them for updates
- Creating product backlog made up of random requests
- Deciding technology to use in implementation
- Technical software testing work
What We Will Provide You
- Self-organizing team of experts where you play an important role to drive the team towards team goals
- A diverse organization with cross-functional teams where you can plot long term career goals
- Hybrid working policy, You can work from the office, your home, or anywhere
Who We Are Looking For
- At least 4 years of product management experience with the experience of creating products with software developers in the E-commerce / Consumer tech industries
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experienced in data analysis and various lean testing methods
- Ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case. Must also have strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies, which subsequently improves product performance
- Past experience in marketing is a big plus.