Successful online stores function like a precision-mechanical clockwork: everything must be coordinated down to the smallest detail. From the initial store configuration to the implementation of an extensive Black Friday campaign. An online retailer ultimately needs a wide range of different experts.
At skayle, we believe that the evolution in e-commerce is not just another store system, but a fully comprehensive platform that also provides technological support for collaboration between the online retailer and the experts. For this reason, we at skayle are developing the first workspace in e-commerce.
Skayle is a 100% remote-first company based in Frankfurt am Main. Backend by Wunderkind Invest and Business Angels, we are on the mission to build a platform, that is changing the way online businesses are getting built entirely. To support our team, we are looking for a Lead Product Manager with immediate effect.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will be significantly responsible for the development of our product. It’s a special opportunity to shape an innovative platform entirely according to your ideas and imagination. In this key role, you will be the most important link between the founding team and the developers. At skayle, you can also expect fair compensation including an above-average share in the company.
- Developing and designing a targeted product roadmap, feature list, and user stories in close collaboration with the founders
- Establishing product development processes with comprehensive and useful methods from digital product development
- Identify user needs using qualitative and quantitative methods, including research, testing, analysis, and synthesis
- Lead and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers and developers to develop design, test, and deliver innovative solutions
- Define and track relevant KPIs
- You have 3-4 years of experience in product management, user research, or UX analytics
- You have extensive experience with PaaS and/or SaaS business models
- Extensive knowledge of methods for identifying user needs is available
- You have a customer and application-oriented mindset and a good sense of prioritization
- You are not afraid to critically question the status quo, but at the same time you are able to communicate ideas & concepts to the right target groups and stakeholders in a contextually appropriate way
- Your product roadmap and decisions are based on what is needed in the current phase – from “quick and dirty” to product-market-fit vs. scalable enterprise software
- You feel comfortable with solving unstructured problems
- You are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality is not just a buzzword for you
- Nice to have: understanding of WordPress/WooCommerce Empathic and self-reflective personality, team player, at the same time strong initiative and sense of responsibility
- Very confident knowledge of the German language and good English skills
If this job description piques your interest and you would like to learn more, we look forward to hearing from you.