Wondering if this role is for you? We are a dynamic InsurTech with extensive experience in claims management. Our mission: WE CREATE GREAT CLAIMS EXPERIENCES! Today, the entire insurance claims process does not provide a good claims experience with a high level of satisfaction for any of the parties involved – whether customer, sales, or claims expert. We are changing the status quo!
We build fully digital Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for insurance claims processing. Our vision is to create great claims experiences through a perfect connection between humans and machines. We apply process automation as well as technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and an intuitive design to make the claims process smarter and better.
Apply now and become part of our exciting journey!
As Senior Product Manager (m/f/d), you have a naturally ever-curious mind and are always challenging the status quo. Your experience has taught you what is worth measuring, discovering and base your decisions on data confidently to drive product work forward.
Our cross functional teams allow you to build a deep domain knowledge. You will closely collaborate with UX/UI Designers, Developers, BI and other stakeholders. As a team you will create something extraordinary. You’ll get to exchange with other UX Researchers and Designers from the Design Chapter to shape and ensure consistency across all product teams.
What you will do
Every day will be different, but as Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) here’s how you will get to shape the way we do Product at claimsforce
- You will constantly move between product strategy and user needs and navigate the team towards the best possible results
- You will interface directly with customers and stakeholders
- You will identify and understand customer and user problems
- You will work closely with a cross functional team including engineers, product designers, BI analysts, and domain experts to deliver product outcomes
- You will communicate and guide teams towards product vision and outcomes
- You will support and drive decision making and prioritize product work in relation to the product roadmap and product strategy.
- You have 5+ years of experience leading high performing, cross functional tech teams that have built and shipped B2B products at scale as a Product Manager, Developer, Product Designer or similar role
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality, data driven, and user-centric products
- You are a hands-on and open-minded human being; able to motivate and influence your team to go bring out the best in themselves and thus for the success of the company
- You have a technical aptitude – while you won’t be writing code, you will know how to communicate with your engineers
- You have strong storytelling and communication skills in order to convey concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- You have the will to build the best software for our customers, work pragmatically, agile and fast
- You speak German and English fluently
- Last but not least: You are in a good mood – we like laughter and life.
- An exciting, guaranteed diversified job in the best city location in the heart of Hamburg
- Working with a motivated and open-minded international team who focuses on strengths, who is dedicated to innovation and collaborative success
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment where every idea counts
Experiencing all phases of a start-up from idea generation to international growth
- Opportunity to be part of shaping the product that will be significant in the insurance industry
- Autonomy in working with flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- A competitive salary package, including employee stock options, subsidized travel ticket, gym membership and many other complementary benefits.
- Flexible working hours, team events, company parties