A startup company, interested in Big data, machine learning and the challenges they face, has developed a creditworthiness assessment system. The company is looking for an IT project manager.
- Identification of new and existing customer needs.
- Developing and matching the most relevant solutions with customers and programmers.
- Preparing the technical part of offers, presenting to clients, participating in decision-making/migration / maintenance/improvement / changes, problems, and incident decision-making processes.
- Supervision of implementation of decisions, implementation of the project.
Required knowledge and practical experience:
– IT product and project management (PMP, PRINCE2, CompTIA, ITIL certifications would be an asset)
– Technical XML, SQL knowledge;
– Identifying customer needs and developing solutions;
– Documentation Preparation;
– Incident / problem management;
- Project Management Experience;
- Customer Experience, Negotiation.
- Higher education in IT or mathematics.
- Good English and Lithuanian knowledge.
- Good communication skills, consistency, diligence, responsibility and result orientation, desire for improvement
More information about the role: https://hitcontract.lt/en/jobs/it-projektu-vadovas