The Senior Product Manager, Connectivity & Integrations, is the leader and end-to-end owner for our connectivity and integration solution within our Enterprise Performance Management solutions portfolio. This role is responsible for driving the overall product vision and market strategy, business cases, roadmap, and the achievement of financial and customer experience goals. In addition, you are the market, customer, and product expert to the rest of the organization for your product. As the leader for your product line, you will develop and execute the commercialization strategy across product functions with responsibility for bookings, revenue, and margin. This includes ensuring that all departments are prepared for successful product launches and go-to-market execution.
You are also responsible for the overall product life cycle, which includes gathering and prioritizing market requirements, determining the right mix of product initiatives that will maximize portfolio ROI, working with the development team on the delivery of capabilities, and confirming that the result meets the specified requirements and objectives.
The successful candidate has a blend of visionary and analytical skills, can account for every dollar we invest in products, benefits the customer and creates value, and how/when we make a return on investment.
It presents an ideal opportunity for someone with knowledge and experience working with internal and external API products, who is excited to stay on top of industry trends and business and customer needs and create a strategic plan to enhance our API products.
What will you do?
· Create and own the Connectivity & Integration products’ vision, strategy, and product roadmap
· Study market trends and market segmentation to ensure we continuously evolve to meet emerging customer and partner needs and take advantage of new technology
· Communicate the connectivity product vision to all stakeholders to clearly outline the benefits to end-users and the business
· Make use of data analytics and financial models to prioritize Work that will provide the highest return on investment and business value
· Document business and product requirements based on all stakeholder needs and understand the technical specifications
· Work with the Engineering teams who develop the APIs to ensure they follow standards, naming conventions, design principles, and consistent development methods so that we can provide our end-users that consume the APIs a superior experience
· Manage the business metrics of the product line (bookings, revenue, margin, gross retention), providing recommendations to improve the commercial performance of our products and ensure financial goals are met
· Extract maximum commercial value from the product line through packaging, pricing, and new feature development
· Drive highly effective customer experience as measured by NPS, understanding and improving the end-to-end customer journey
· Provide ongoing market analysis and action plans by tracking the market and competitive dynamics for the product line
· Identify the customer and market requirements through market analysis, win/loss calls, and voice-of-customer (VOC) interviews
· Drive delivery of market and customer requirements, including definition, prioritization, trade-offs, and execution of release goals
· Design and drive the product roadmap and portfolio for both short- and long-term growth by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, ISVs, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
· Execute new product launch plans, partnering with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement to provide product education, demonstrations, and expertise to internal and external customers
· Be the internal product evangelist and a sought after internal and external market expert and ensures that solutions meet user and business requirements
· Drive and support ongoing sales and customer education and communication programs to ensure complete understanding of product features, benefits, and comparisons to competitive products and promote value-based selling propositions
· Working knowledge of cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure)
· 2+ years of experience with RESTful APIs and 3rd party integrations
· 2+ years of experience working with enterprise SaaS products
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or in a related field
· 6+ years of experience in B2B software Product Management or a related area with commercial responsibilities
· Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
· Pragmatic Marketing certified or related product management certification
· Strong strategic development mindset