🌍 This position is 100% remote. Your availability should have at least 2 hours overlap with each of GMT and Pacific Timezones (PST).
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool. Our platform saves customers a lot of time and increases the effectiveness of their social media content.
We are a small fully remote team, spanning Europe and North America, building a tool which adds real value to businesses, influencers, and marketers.
We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a UX/Product Manager at SmarterQueue, you’ll be responsible for executing SmarterQueue’s ambitious roadmap – from research & analysis, core UX wireframing, to working with developers, designers, and QA on delivering value to our customers.
– Perform UX research by talking with our customers, analysing our usage data, and conducting surveys; to understand our customer personas, their needs, and their customer journey
– Continuously review and optimize our customers’ experience, from first visit, through signup, onboarding, upgrade, product usage, and communication touch-points
– Identify new features and improvements we should build
– Create product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources – by creating effective user stories, functional requirements, and storyboarding user flows; ensuring every detail is considered
– Work cross-functionally with customer success, design, marketing, and development, to coordinate product deliverables
– Be the voice of our current & future customers
– Understand the competitor landscape, and where our unique value proposition fits within the landscape
– Own and implement growth-related features from end to end, including QA & analytics
– Develop robust and well-documented processes
– Plan and execute A/B tests, analyze results, and concieve actions based on those results
– Track and monitor performance and functionality of features to iterate and improve them
We are looking for someone with a UX background and ideally product management experience.
– 3+ years experience in SaaS UX (product management experience is a big plus)
– Incredible attention to detail
– Thoroughness, methodical processes, and ability to understand complex functionality
– Experience using modern UX, UI, and PM tools (ideally Figma, Amplitude, Asana)
– Solid understanding of web technologies
– Strong analytical skills and experience making making data-informed decisions
– User-centric mentality and ability to extract qualitative insights from user interactions
– Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills
– Ability to assimilate lots of information and noise and turn them into simple and easily understandable action points
– High degree of flexibility, creativity, and thoroughness
– Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Bonus points for:
– Product management/strategy experience
– Being passionate about and/or having experience working with social media
– Experience being a team of one or a team lead
– Experience working on a SaaS product and understanding user journey for SaaS subscriptions
– Experience working in a fast-changing startup environment
SALARY & PERKS
– Salary is negotiable, depending on expertise and experience
– Fully remote, flexible in terms of location & working hours
– 32 days of paid time off per year, plus 5 sick days
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the application link and send us an intro note (or, even better an intro video) along with your resume and Linkedin profile URL.
We prefer applications via Angel List.
To help show your attention to detail, make sure to mention the word “kayak” in your application.