Dashlane’s mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
The Growth & Monetization team is at the forefront of Dashlane’s mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in cybersecurity today: getting organizations and their people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards a more secure digital life. This is where you come in. As a Product Manager in our Growth & Monetization area, you will be laser-focused on improving our customer journeys across Web and Mobile to help drive efficient business growth – using the lens of acquisition and conversion metrics. Put simply, your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the customers we serve.
You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Design, Engineering, Analytics to identify and prioritize key growth opportunities. And rapidly execute and iterate. To begin with, you’ll partner closely with another Product Manager in the Growth & Monetization area, working with teams based across the US and France. And alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge scale-up with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts to drive impact.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own revenue goals and related product initiatives & experiments for the Growth & Monetization team
- Lead a cross-functional Product team and partner with Marketing, Design, Engineering, Analytics to build new capabilities and optimise existing ones
- Manage a meticulously prioritized roadmap that aligns customer needs with business outcomes
- Deliver customer and business value (drive growth) through optimizing the user journeys, particularly in areas directly tied to acquisition and conversion (such as website-to-trial start, checkout, subscription management)
- Surface and share key experimentation & research insights – from both quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Develop market expertise, conducting competitive assessments and positioning analyses for our product, and determine vectors of current and emerging competitors
- Become an expert on how we grow the business, and use that understanding to contribute to our Growth & Monetization strategy
- Advocate for the customer – informed by data, research, and direct feedback from customers, prospects, and customer-facing teams
- 3+ years’ experience in a Product Growth or Product Marketing role
- 2+ years’ experience working with Agile product development teams
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
We’re also looking for:
- Customer-centricity and immense empathy
- Strong curiosity, self-awareness, and willingness to learn – embracing failure as a means to improvement
- Analytical – with an optimization and hypothesis-driven mindset, seeking to understand acquisition KPIs and complex funnels/loops
- Ability to blend qualitative & quantitative insights and industry trends into clear problems to be solved
- Influential communication skills – written and spoken, with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Bias for action – rapid decision-making, creativity in tackling problems, and ability to move nimbly
- Valuing common sense and simplicity over complexity