Flex is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is bringing flexible payments to recurring bills. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2022 and you’re still not able to choose when you pay your bills. Flex is here to change that! Flex is a multi-bill platform. We began by revolutionizing rent — Americans’ largest recurring bill. Flex enables its users to pay rent and bills throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances. With Flex, everybody can better manage their bills and budget. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we plan to scale to 300 team members in 2022. Will you be a part of the team?
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Biller Experiences product team responsible for engaging and retaining billers on the Flex platform. This is a strategic area for Flex directly impacting company growth.
- Establish the product vision and strategy to deliver a delightful product experience for Flex’s billers across multiple biller verticals.
- Deeply understand the needs and pain points of billers, what matters to them, what Flex can do better for them, and translate them into high-impact opportunities.
- Define and build new products and services that improves the value Flex provides to make us the preferred partner for billers.
- Create delightful experiences that make it easier for billers to offer Flex’s core product offering to their consumers.
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team and be held accountable to achieving them.
Who You Are
- Proven track record of successfully building and launching complex 0 to 1 B2B or SaaS products at scale.
- Demonstrates strong user empathy and desire to understand their motivations, needs, and pain points.
- Ability to identify and prioritize ambiguous problems, and develop a a clear product roadmap using first principles thinking and data-driven decision making.
- Ability to get things done with urgency to make your team successful and drive business results – rolling up your sleeves and wearing several different hats when necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest value to the company and customers.
Life at Flex:
We understand that it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, curious, determined, empathetic, and self aware people to grow a successful company. Our HQ is located in New York City, but we are remote-friendly with employees located throughout the US, Australia, Brazil, and Israel. We are growing quickly, but deliberately, with a focus on building an inclusive culture. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.