Flex is an early-stage, remote-first FinTech startup that is bringing flexible payments to recurring bills. It’s hard to believe that it’s 2022 and you’re still not able to choose when you pay your bills. Flex is here to change that! Flex is a multi-bill platform. We began by revolutionizing rent — Americans’ largest recurring bill. Flex enables its users to pay rent and bills throughout the month on a schedule that better fits their finances. With Flex, everybody can better manage their bills and budget. After deliberately keeping a stealth profile as we built up unprecedented investor support and an enthusiastic user base, we plan to scale to 300 team members in 2022. Will you be a part of the team?
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Internal Tools product team responsible for supporting and empowering internal teams such as operations, customer support, and partner success at Flex.
- Become an expert on internal processes and operations at Flex, constantly identifying opportunities to optimize and scale them.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to create concise product specifications, documentation and roadmap for internal tools.
- Build and ship products and systems to make internal teams more efficient and effective in serving Flex’s consumers and billers.
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team, and efficiently execute to drive bottom line impact to Flex’s business.
Who You Are
- Proven track record of successfully building and scaling technical platform or internal tooling products.
- Demonstrates strong user empathy and ability to work with multiple stakeholders to understand underserved needs and pain points.
- Ability to identify and prioritize complex problems, and develop a a clear product roadmap using first principles thinking and data-driven decision making.
- Ability to get things done with urgency to make your team successful and drive business results – rolling up your sleeves and wearing several different hats when necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver the highest value to the company and customers.
Life at Flex:
We understand that it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, curious, determined, empathetic, and self aware people to grow a successful company. Our HQ is located in New York City, but we are remote-friendly with employees located throughout the US, Australia, Brazil, and Israel. We are growing quickly, but deliberately, with a focus on building an inclusive culture. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.