At Clear Channel Europe, within our Digital Factory, we are seeking a Digital Product Manager to help us spearhead our digital product team as we develop, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and grow our digital product practice.
Our ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience in Digital Product Management. They must have a customer-first mindset, a good understanding of back-end and front-end programming languages, and the ability to develop data pipelines that can be used to track, analyze, and improve our digital product. This role requires a candidate with excellent analytical, organisational, marketing, business and communication skills as you’ll be working with a team to interpret large amounts of data and drive change in our organisation. This is a customer centric role, working to translate the needs of the customer into online business opportunities.
- What you’ll be doing
Drive product strategies and long term vision to build best in class digital product and experience
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process.
- Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy
- Ability to influence executives to generate buy in
- Participate in market research, validation, and whitespace analysis to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
- Partner with business owners and agile product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated in to the broader company product portfolio plan
- Develop and implement data pipelines that extract, transform, and load data into an information product
- Work on managing, storing, processing and analysing large data sets to identify business opportunities/efficiencies
- Evaluate, analyse, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources