Foundations is looking for a product-minded community manager to join our team initially in a contract capacity at market rate.
We are building a suite of tools for making better products. Our expertise is in strong product management, product design, and product development.
We are currently in beta with our Align tool and are beginning to seed a community focused on the idea that building strong foundations with structured, rigorous product management unlocks and underpins design and development that is grounded in business needs and focused on answering WHY before WHAT before HOW.
We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about the product management, design, and development process and how it works at software companies and who is experienced in building engaged communities.
This role will be responsible for:
- Seeding and managing a Discord community
- Establishing an engaged Instagram and Facebook presence
- Establishing an engaged / improving our existing LinkedIn presence
This role will have exposure to:
- Contributing to and leading parts of an overall funnel strategy and execution plan
- Contributing to with potential to lead parts of an overall organic search strategy and execution plan
- Contributing to with potential to lead parts of an paid advertising search strategy and execution plan
- Knowledgeable about the product management, design, and development process and how it works at software companies
- Experience and expertise with seeding and building early stage communities
- Experience and expertise with seeding and building early stage social traction
- Comfort with being held accountable to (and defining) hard, measurable success metrics
- Creative, likes to take risks; learns quickly and adjusts effectively
- Aligns to our product management and design ethos
Contact Jenny Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.