As Verve, we have developed software that lets our clients turn their biggest fans into their best sales channel. We have hundreds of happy clients in festivals, music and sport using our software to drive ticket sales via their existing networks. We have recently closed our Series B are now looking for an exceptional, experienced product owner to join the team and help to drive us forward across new verticals and into new territories, ensuring we have the best buying experience possible.
In your first 12 months you will:
- Deliver the ultimate buying experience: Our advocates are selling to their friends, and they need their friends to have an amazing experience. We need to deliver everything these buyers need to have the ultimate buying experience, be that better information about the products they are purchasing, details on who else is going or what they can expect when they get there, or simply the smoothest checkout and fulfilment experience possible. You will develop and execute a roadmap that ensures we have amazing conversion, no matter which vertical or geography the sale is happening in.
- Voice of the customer: You will engage our UX research and BI teams and conduct extensive hands on research of your own to deeply understand what makes our customers tick, why they are buying from our ambassadors and how we can make the experience even better.
- Results driven: You will define, own and optimise for our customer KPIs, with a laser focus on the conversion funnel.
- Build or enhance partnership integrations: We have integrations in place or underway with some of the biggest ticketing companies in the world – you will product own these from first conversation through to clients going live as well as contributing to the development of operations processes to ensure smooth running.
- Product leadership: You will inspire both your own team of developers and designers and the broader organisation with a clear vision for your product. You will communicate clearly using wireframes, specs and stories to help the team keep focussed on delivering value everyday. You will be laser focused on execution of your vision and build products we can all be proud of.
- Product Marketing: You will market your product effectively, both internally across our organisation, and externally to support our sales teams. You will help our client success teams to onboard and retain our clients.
- Execute upon strategic projects: As a product team we are each leading on product development that has huge strategic value to the business – so expect to pitch in and make sure that Verve delivers against its goals!
You must have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a product owner or manager, with extra credit for ecommerce or B2B2C experience
- Worked in a startup environment going through a period of rapid growth
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you.
You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Salary: £60k-£75k base + equity