At JT International we work with our global operator partners to deliver outstanding growth across our IoT, fraud prevention and messaging products. As a compact Tier 1 telco we have the infrastructure to support world-class services, and the scale to move rapidly for our customers.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join us on a permanent basis in our Jersey office, or alternatively working remotely in Europe. This is a pivotal role that will underpin future growth through a detailed understanding of JT International’s products, markets, customers, competitors and partners. Your expertise and knowledge will influence new product development and ensure that our communications are relevant and compelling.
Your ability to position JT International and its products will ensure that the Sales teams are empowered with the understanding and collateral to effectively target their markets. Operating closely with the Marcoms team, you will drive consistency and accuracy across all customer touchpoints. This is a new role, and a great opportunity to make your mark on JT International with best-practice processes and techniques.
If you are you looking to make a change and become a part of an agile and innovative telco, then get in touch with us today.
- Build a detailed understanding of existing and target markets in relation to JT International’s products (e.g. requirements, segmentation, structures, personas, competition, growth potential, etc) using all available channels
- Create the structures to ensure that this information is regularly disseminated and accessible to all relevant business areas (e.g. Sales, Product, etc).
- Create the relevant sector, geography, etc, specific messaging for products, and ensure that this is effectively communicated to Marcoms for the creation of sales collateral, training material and other communications material
- Define, create and own the capabilities to attract, identify, select, on-board, support and manage channel partners (e.g. business models, promotion, self-provisioning, documentation, performance monitoring, etc). Automation and effective governance should be key priorities
- Own the processes to ensure that all sales channels are enabled with up-to-date product training and collateral. Provide training in conjunction with Products teams where necessary
- Define and own the JT International tactical marketing plan (e.g. lead generation campaigns, event attendance, award submissions, PR, blog content, etc). Operate with Business Unit heads and Product to ensure that the Marcoms team has relevant content and targeting information to run effective campaigns
- Specify and manage research projects as necessary to identify growth opportunities beyond JT International’s existing markets. This should involve analysis of new and emerging technologies, and potential M&A targets to support rapid scaling
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Substantial Product Marketing experience in a B2B or B2B2C technology environment (ideally telco, not essential)
- Strong understanding of the operational and commercial drivers within a technology environment, and the proven ability to support full lifecycle product management
- Proven ability to define marketing strategy and plans, and manage marcoms teams to deliver across traditional, digital and online channels
- Demonstrable budget management and planning experience
JT are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment and JT Family. If you require any support or assistance in making your application, please contact us here email@example.com.