What we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join our multidisciplinary product team. As part of a growing UX Research function, you will have the opportunity to shape the development of research as a core competency across JustGiving.
As part of our Research hub, you’ll collaborate with Product Design, Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams to promote a human-centred decision-making process. Using a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods, you will influence key strategy decisions and help to define future features and products for a global audience.
We are looking for an excellent communicator who is committed to high-quality and rigorous research and passionate about understanding the needs of our charities, fundraisers, and donors.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading end-to-end research projects, from designing, executing, and analysing the research, through to communicating the findings and partnering with teams to work on solutions
- Conducting generative research to develop a deep understanding of our user’s needs and uncover new opportunities
- Conducting evaluative research throughout the development lifecycle to support the development and continuous improvement of JustGiving
- Communicating research findings to the wider organisation, so that they share a strong and empathetic understanding of our users
- Helping to promote a collaborative, user centric culture through group analysis, workshops, and ideation sessions
Maintaining research outputs so they are shareable and traceable
What we’re looking to see
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in UX Research or a related field
- Experience in a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including in-depth interviews, usability testing, and surveys
- Strong understanding of strengths and limitations of different research methods, including when and how to apply them
- Can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research and are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile development environment with designers, product managers, and engineers
We are a remote company that maintains a flexible working culture for our employees – This is something we’re proud of, so ask your Talent Partner or interview team to find out more about our ways of working.
JustGiving are an equal opportunity employer, and we stay committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment.