Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We’re venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
Breather is looking for a results-oriented Product Marketing Director – with a focus on ensuring the precise execution of marketing projects. You will collaborate with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to build customer demand, improve user experience, and drive sales. You will also partner with Sales to improve how we take product to market: developing positioning and messaging; conducting market analysis; and setting up marketing materials, events and campaigns.
Key to this role is an understanding of how to position and launch solutions that help Breather reach our customers with precision. You have strong experience translating technical features into value, benefit, and differentiator statements, and turning problems into solutions with commercial success.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record of marketing success, ideally within an Enterprise SaaS or B2B technology focused organization.
As a Product Marketing Lead at Breather, you will:
- Manage, develop, and build the Product & Brand Marketing team, within a distributed organization
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy
- Develop and execute product positioning and messaging
- Drive go-to-market plans for product releases, internally and externally; create and execute marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption both among employees, existing clients, and prospects (as appropriate)
- Collaborate with Sales to translate product capabilities into effective problem/solution stories
- Write solution sheets, presentations, messages and FAQs; partner with Product to train internal teams
- Educate key stakeholders in the company on products, position, and market intelligence
- Ensure and monitor product consistency for alignment with the overall marketing and corporate strategy
- Assist in organizing and handling resources to deliver the elements required to complete a project with defined scope, quality, time frames and cost constraints
- Lead the efficient flow of work and information from marketing to creative and product departments
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- 10+ years of experience with growing responsibilities in product management/marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
- 3-5 years of progressive managerial and leadership experience at the department head level
- Strong and well-defined communications – interpersonal and presentation skills with a keen ability to translate complex concepts into creative, intuitive content and products
- Sales-driven philosophy that enables field success and revenue capture
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable presenting to a wide range of audiences, from senior executives, to customers, to large audiences, to relatively technical people; must be able to create original content, edit existing content, etc.
- Curiosity and a strategic mindset when it comes to bringing products to market
- Leadership aptitude, and the ability to motivate, challenge and collaborate with stakeholders involved in the process
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- A global mindset that allows for effectively working in diverse cultures
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferred focus in business, finance, economics, data science, marketing or related fields.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office – bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program – good people know good people!