You’re an experienced product person who loves to build relationships with clients and other company leaders. You celebrate the agile mindset and are eager to coach and mentor team members. You are comfortable playing product lead roles for multiple external clients. You have strategic vision for the projects you lead, but also want to build up the skill sets of more junior team members. You want to learn, teach others, and grow. You’ll work from home and collaborate with a distributed, remote development team.
We are Foxbox Digital and we are looking for a Product Lead with product management, design thinking, and agile software development experience, and a desire to also coach and mentor team members. You will be working in a high-paced environment and will be trained, guided, and supported to independently lead client engagements and manage a team of product consultants.
Foxbox Digital is an award-winning digital product agency, headquartered in Chicago. We partner with clients ranging from Fortune 50 companies to high-growth startups and everyone in between to design, develop, and deliver successful digital experiences.
We’re a remote-first team of 100 and growing rapidly. We are looking for other high-energy, tech-enthusiasts, to join our global team.
We believe in Moving Purposely. This means everything we do is thought through. We value proactive actions over reactive ones. We measure twice and cut once. This is why we only invest in talent who are determined to succeed, and partner with clients who are purposeful in their mission.
If you want to learn more about how we work and what we believe in, check out Foxbox Culture.
What you’ll do
- Lead up to 2 mobile or web projects as the Product Lead and the project’s executive sponsor
- Lead lean agile and discovery activities designed to gather business requirements and user feedback
- Oversee project teams of product consultants, designers and developers
- Author and organize product process documentation such as product discovery templates, launch marketing guidelines, client onboarding checklist, etc.
- Facilitate internal team meetings and lead client workshops
- Coach and support the product team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in their project(s), are working towards meaningful personal and professional goals, and have a sustainable work-life balance
- Contributes to agency strategy (service offerings, training programs, hiring)
What you’ve done
- 7+ years as a Product Manager or Product Consultant in an agile environment
- 4+ years of external consulting, agency or account management experience
- Understand the product development process including product design and the fundamentals of iterative development, with a focus on minimum viable product
- Experience leading mobile and web projects
- Familiarity with tools such as Jira, Miro, Figma, Slack, Notion, etc.
- Ability to lead client meetings and delivery teams while demonstrating a willingness to “get your hands dirty” when needed to get the job done
- Exceptional communication skills – written, oral, visual, formal, informal
Why Foxbox Digital?
- Remote-first company: We work-from-home in the US and Latin America
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid holidays and unlimited PTO and sick days
- Training program and resources to ensure you excel as a Product Lead
- Autonomy to lead exciting projects and mentor product team members.