WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web. We’re looking for a Product Director that will shape the future of the WooCommerce checkout and our branded consumer wallet experience.
As the Product Director covering this major product area, you will drive the strategic direction and roadmaps for our checkout and express payments experiences. Leading from concept to launch, you will collaborate on discovery, prioritize customer problems, guide product planning, and partner with go-to-market teams to launch. Your approach should both be transformational and iterative – with a passion for challenging the status quo and removing blockers.
– Are customer focused; passionate about optimizing (and innovating) cart, checkout, and payments flows for merchants, developers, and shoppers.
– Have experience building both consumer facing and merchant facing products, and using network effects of the two sided market between the two to create new, uniquely valuable products for both groups.
– Have a deep understanding of industry best practice that will help to drive higher checkout conversion rates, with the right level of customization.
– Bring rich subject matter expertise in B2B and B2C payments and financial services.
– Are outcome focused and measure the success of your work based on results.
– Know how to break down a problem or project into small pieces; can plan iteratively and have an experimental approach, responding to customer or market changes as needed.
- 10+ years in the tech industry, with 4+ years of experience focused on payments and Fintech.
- 4+ years of experience in payments/FinTech. Leading large scale and/or global launches is a plus.
- 3+ years of people management experience, with hiring and growth responsibilities.
- A consistent track record of owning and driving results.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, at the right level of detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when it comes to articulating and unpacking customer problems.
- Comfort with decision-making in both data-rich and data-poor situations.