Kevel provides APIs that makes it easy for sites and apps to build user-first, custom ad platforms. Our customer list is already a global who’s who in the Internet space, with names like Yelp, Ticketmaster, Nerdwallet, and WeTransfer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small marketing team of four, to directly influence the growth trajectory of Kevel. We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who can be the liaison between marketing, product, and sales. In this role you’ll work with Product to understand what new features are on the roadmap and how to drive adoption of them.
Additionally, as Kevel rolls out new products, you’ll oversee GTM strategies, develop personas, and produce content for internal and external communication. The ideal candidate has 5+ years experience in the ad tech space – whether for a vendor or a publisher who launched their own ad business.
Location: 100% remote – US. This position is a fully remote role and can be located anywhere within the United States. All applicants must be eligible to work within the US.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll:
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to understand when new features are launched and how to integrate them into our story
- Create sales materials around new and old features
- Support Product in driving customer adoption of new features
- Update and maintain competitive landscape materials
- For old and new products, build GTM plans, identify positioning, do persona research, and create sales materials
Skills you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing
- Ad tech background
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- We operate remotely. We are a fully distributed team across the US and UK.
- You’ll receive world class benefits including:
- 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for you and your family.
- Paid parental leave benefits (12 weeks paid maternity, 4 weeks paid paternity)
- Free press benefits
- 401k (with 4% company match)
- Unlimited vacation (with total support to take at least 5 consecutive days off per year)
- 8 Paid Holidays + Kevel Holiday Break (office closed 12/24 – 1/1 every year!)
- Flexible schedules (you decide when and where you work best)
- You’ll work with an award winning team! We’ve won numerous Best Places to Work Awards for several years and counting! We’ve also won many awards for our Innovation, Business Intelligence, and our best-in-class products (Software of the Year, Cloud Company of the Year, Best Ad Tech and API Innovator).
- We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Kevel page, and Careers Page.