Leading cities into a zero-carbon future.
Revel is a Brooklyn-born transportation company that’s electrifying cities through charging infrastructure and shared electric vehicle fleets. Through the Revel app, users can rent electric mopeds, take rideshare rides in fully electric cars, sign up for monthly eBike subscriptions, find fast-charging stations compatible with any brand of EV. Revel prides itself on its total rejection of the gig economy and its collaborative approach with local governments. Founded in 2018, we now operate in four New York City boroughs, Washington D.C., Miami, Florida, and the California Bay Area.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options, particularly as the world starts to move toward post-pandemic world. Electric vehicles will become an integral part of transportation networks, and Revel is here to lead the way.
You will be reporting directly to the CTO and leading our growing product org at Revel. Beyond people management you will guide the creation and execution of the product strategy. You will also work closely with business and operational leaders to support and advise on their goals.
Some of the Product opportunities at Revel
- We’re multi product: rideshare, mopeds, infrastructure
- We have complex operational needs with multiple custom internal tools to service them
- We’re still at the very early days of the rideshare and infrastructure product, the consumer product experience and brand have a lot of growth ahead
Culture at Revel
We’re a highly collaborative hands on culture with a mission
- Drive the overall product strategy and roadmap
Coach, manage and hire for the product management team
- Be a strategic thought leader
- Track progress, coordinate delivery, communicate and coordinate risk mitigation plans
- Work with teams to own, manage and prioritize their roadmaps and work
- Drive the product management practice and culture
- Work cross functionally with various internal stakeholders to deliver and manage expectations
- Collect and synthesize feedback from our customers and internal teams to understand our customers
- Work closely together with marketing and design to advance and improve our brand
- 6+ Years product management experience in digital products
- 2+ Years experience leading product managers
- Can handle concurrent projects at a young company with shifting needs
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning.
- Ability to adjust direction rapidly, learning what levers are most effective
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to match your communication style to fit the audience
- Exceptionally collaborative with a focus on the success of the company not just the team
- Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also zoom out to see the bigger picture
- Excellent executive presence and resilience to embrace a deep level of engagement from senior leadership