We’re looking for someone with experience in Product Delivery, Scrum Mastery or similar. Ideally having held these roles for 2+ years. This is our first Product Delivery role so we’re excited to work with someone who can build out the strategy for the function, and grow the team to scale as part of the Logically journey, meaning some leadership experience is preferable.
- Instrumental in building and leading a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture across an international team
- Help to define best practices for documenting and coordinating requirements, scope, priorities, change management and estimations
- Facilitate key ceremonies (eg. stand-ups, sprint planning, demos, retros)
- Create and present easy-to-follow reporting, including throughput, risks, issues and successes.
- Keep Product delivery to time and on budget
- Encourage regular research-based iteration
- Foster psychological safety within the wider Product team
- Work with the full Product team to form and iterate team performance metrics