We are a technology company combining advanced AI with human intelligence and expertise to tackle harmful and problematic online content at scale. We want to provide everyone, from individual citizens to national governments, with the tools they need to identify and disarm damaging and misleading information.
Our Product team is growing all the time and we’re looking for some brilliant Product Managers to join us. Ideally having had at least 2+ years of Product/PM experience, or you could be looking to move into your first PM role.
- Directly responsible for major company objectives, taking ownership of the strategy for a specific product area
- Build trust with all teams, question assumptions, and validate the direction set out for your area
- Developing a deep understanding of business direction and the requirements of stakeholders to create informed decisions around the products
- Lead and implement market discovery activities with product marketing, including gathering and interpreting customer feedback
- Coach and work closely with product owners to collaborate and disseminate strategy
- Define and analyse metrics that inform decision making and the success of products
- Developing a product roadmap through collaboration with stakeholders and the product team
- Ensuring the delivery of the roadmap by providing full scope for what needs to be achieved by the tech team, led by the product owner
- Driving the implementation of new and existing products by overseeing the collaboration of cross-functional teams to define and prioritise
- Maintain a high standard for product quality and alignment across pillars
- Feedback on Product processes and help to iterate and improve alongside Head of Product Operations
- Help design and implement experiments according to experiment processes
- Align with fellow Product leads to identify resource issues, blockers and continuously improve product processes.