FloSports, a leader and innovator in digital sports media, is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for video streaming, both Live and VOD, infrastructure across the FloSports platforms. You’ll make a huge impact by working collaboratively to take video streaming at FloSports to the next level. As a senior level product manager, you’ll develop a shared vision and thoughtfully prioritized roadmap, aligning engineers and key stakeholders. You’ll dive into data to assess relative opportunities, and consistently prioritize for maximum impact. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about the customer experience and driven to solve challenging problems in a collaborative environment.
- Co-lead the Streaming Product Development team in taking Live and VOD streaming at FloSports to the next level, consistently wowing our customers.
- Serve as the product owner within an agile scrum team
- Build and maintain a product roadmap that balances customer needs with business needs
- Build consensus across teams to bring ideas into the real world
- Combine data analysis and customer feedback to inform decisions and prioritize competing opportunities, always keeping your team focused on the highest impact initiatives
- Foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive alignment around stream and production quality initiatives
- Work collaboratively with your engineering counterparts to deliver value, measured by hitting quarterly goals
- Participate in all phases of the product life cycle, from discovery and definition, to QA and production escalations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- You have 5+ years of software Product Management experience
- You’re an awesome teammate, and thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have top-notch written and verbal communication skills with a knack for crystal clear documentation and user stories
- You’re exceptionally organized and able to deliver results in an environment that has inherent hard deadlines for live sporting events
- Experience with audio, video, or live streaming
- Experience in media, especially OTT media is a plus
- Passion for sports, especially in one of the many sports we cover
- Experience with vendor evaluation and contract negotiation
- Able to travel to Austin, TX a couple times a year