Senior Product Manager
Our digital products are at the heart of everything we do. We’re looking for an experienced product manager who can help us understand our customers and the problems they face, and work with the design and engineering teams to produce high quality products which address them. As well as our customer facing properties you’ll also be involved in developing our internal tools, with the same level of attention to detail and understanding of the users’ needs.
Who we are
No one has ever said anything good about the process of selling a home. Unclear valuations, broken chains and untrustworthy estate agents are just some of the pieces that add up to make selling your home the 2nd most stressful thing you do in your life. Our vision is to reinvent this broken system from the ground up and by doing so become one of the defining tech companies of our generation. We want to give every UK home-owner a fair offer on their home in minutes. We want broken chains to be a thing of the past. We want to introduce people to the first estate agent they can trust.
This is an ambitious goal and it needs an equally ambitious team. Our founders have previously built GoCardless and Songkick, and we’re backed by Europe’s leading VCs and entrepreneurs. Our growth trajectory shows we’re onto something big and we’re looking for exceptional people excited by the prospect of building something that matters to join the journey.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work as part of a team owning all aspects of our products on an ongoing, iterative basis, from initial research and idea development to working through the details with the development teams.
- Play the product owner role in one or more agile development teams.
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to understand the impact of potential product changes.
- Validate your ideas throughout the delivery process, for example through user testing and A/B testing.
- Work with these fine folk to help build a world class product experience:
- Significant experience working as a product manager in a product oriented company – this is a senior role.
- Proven experience of a user centric approach to product management, including frequent user testing.
- Experience working with agile development teams.
- High level quantitative analysis skills – we’re a metrics oriented company and have a culture of validating the impact of everything we do.
Things which would be useful, but not essential:
- Experience working in an early stage start-up.
- Hands-on experience in software development and/or design.
- Being a property company it would be great to know you love property even if it’s not as much as we do.