This team is responsible for driving Product Led Growth (PLG) within Pendo! This Growth team collaborates directly with marketing, data science, UX research, design, and scrum development teams to deliver amazing new user experiences, conversion, and virality. The team focuses on new user experiences, trials, onboarding, freemium, free-trial, self-serve payment, experimentation, analysis, and measuring success through key metrics.
- Growth PMs are responsible as members of the PLG team to brainstorm and prioritize new ways to achieve our goals. Specifically, to drive an amazing new user experience, personalized onboarding, maximizing the aha moments, simplifying conversion paths, and supercharging virality.This role requires significant collaboration with business stakeholders and other departments, including marketing and engineering.Core to this role is supporting UX research gathering feedback directly from end users through interviews, surveys, and usability testing.
As the PM of a Growth Scrum team, responsibilities include writing user stories, prioritizing work, attending scrum ceremonies, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Experience or conceptual knowledge of technical, agile, and/or business concepts
- Experience acting as a project lead, either academically or professionally
- Ability to make difficult tradeoffs and effectively prioritize a set of problems
- Growth team/PLG experience as PM or Marketer
- User research experience – interviews, usability, surveys
- SaaS PM experience
- Onboarding development experience
- Pendo experience as user
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.