We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
The pandemic has changed the way we live, work and travel. We’re helping companies and workers adapt to this new reality (and revolutionising a market worth $1.3 trillion) by building a platform for connecting people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnB, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries. Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we’re shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
TravelPerk is building and developing a best-in-class SaaS product and we need a Product Manager who wants to join our journey!
As a Senior Product Manager at TravelPerk you’ll take ownership for one or more areas of our product. Together with your team(s), you’ll build an inspiring, insight-driven strategy and continuously ship value and positive impact for our customers.
This role can be based from London or Barcelona and requires you to be in the office once per week.
What will you do?
- Articulate and communicate the context and vision for your product areas, in a way which motivates your teams and brings clarity to your stakeholders.
- Ensure that you (and your teams) have access to the insights you need to make the best possible decisions.
- To do this, you’ll create and maintain a contextual picture of your problem space using data, customer interviews, surveys, competitive intelligence and much more.
- You’ll practice a servant-leadership style to help your teams achieve a high-performing state.
- You’ll shield the Builders from external distractions and optimise their environment and ways-of-working for enhanced velocity, impact and a great culture.
- Optimise the impact of your launches.
- You’ll align the relevant stakeholders and business functions (e.g. Customer Care, Sales, Marketing) around your release plans and oversee the creation of all the necessary supporting materials.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to find the best path to delivery.
- Calibrating your product goals with the need to reduce technical debts and bugs.
- And balancing the need to iterate and learn quickly, with managing the build-up of design, tech or operational debt.
- Help us grow a 7-star product organization in a rapidly scaling organisation.
- You’ll constantly be learning to develop your personal craft, and to uncover (and spread) new ideas and inspiration among your colleagues.
- You’ll also mentor and train fellow product managers and associates. You may also take on line management responsibilities for a small group of PMs.
- We need someone who has a proven track record of bringing incredible products to market with a data driven and user centric approach.
What you’ll need:
- A proven track record of 5+ years as a Product Manager at an Internet-based company.
- Ability to gather and interpret qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
- Ability to analyse quantitative data, extract it and process it to generate new insights.
- Great understanding of how to build software products. Web development experience is valued but not a necessity.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will assess whether this is possible.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.