About the team
The Product team at Miro leads the conversation on how the product should evolve. We ensure that Miro addresses real customer needs, to drive adoption and generate value for both customers and Miro. We develop the vision and strategy, collaborate with Engineering and Design on delivery, and partner with Marketing to ensure a successful launch.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity for new graduates to be actively mentored as a Product Manager, in one of the fastest growing product led technology companies in Europe!
You will join a cohort of APMs on a two-year rotational program, based in Miro’s Amsterdam offices, leading strategically important initiatives. Relocation assistance will be provided. With a first cohort to join Miro in summer 2022, applications are now open to Computer Science students in their final year of study.
What you’ll do
- Develop a detailed understanding of the market, competitive landscape, and the opportunities to better serve our users and customers
- Explore ideas for new services and features, and validate those opportunities through user research and prototyping
- Collaborate with teams across the business to deliver product improvements, including Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Legal
- Analyze the performance of existing products, to identify ways in which they can be improved
What you’ll need
- In your final year of a degree in Computer Science, or closely related subject area, from a leading European university
- Clear evidence of effective collaboration and leadership through extra curricular activities
- A creative and entrepreneurial growth mentality, with an appetite for ongoing learning and personal development
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal
- Comfort operating in a constantly evolving environment with high levels of uncertainty and ambiguity
- A passion for working with people, and for engaging with the lives and needs of customers and users
- Excellent relationship building skills, with strong empathy and humility
What’s in it for you
- Fast track path into a career in Product Management, through a structured program of training and professional development
- Presentations and coaching from many of the leading minds in Product Management around the world
- A regular program of social events and networking activities
- Equity Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks provided in the office
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam, with relocation support
How to apply
Applications for this year’s Miro APM Program close on March 31st 2022. To apply, please submit your résumé, accompanied by a Miro board that showcases your interests and relevant experience. See here for how to get started with Miro, and check out our APM Program FAQ for tips on how to build a strong application.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!