We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us build out our DevOps metrics platform — someone who wants to significantly influence the vision and direction of a product that makes life better for software development teams.
About the Job
You’ll be responsible for the strategy, development, and scaling of our DevOps metrics platform, with the goal of impacting millions of developers on a daily basis. You will shape the strategy and development of our data platform, helping our customers get visibility into the development lifecycle and better understand where bottlenecks occur.
- Collaborate with members of all teams (including design, data engineering, development, and marketing) to think creatively about problems.
- Work with customers to understand their unique requirements.
- Run user experience sessions and data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- Consistently integrate product analytics and customer feedback into product decisions.
- Establish and measure the success of our product launches and releases.
- Communicate product plans to all members of the company.
At Software, we’re applying observability to development management. We help engineering organizations find their biggest bottlenecks and measure their DevOps metrics. Our goal is to help teams remove friction from their daily work and spend more time building things that matter. With data from over 250K developers across the globe, we’re uncovering insights into high-performing teams outperform their peers by ten or even a hundred times.
We’re building a diverse team with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our work environment is inclusive, supportive, and positive, allowing us to do our best work together. As a fully remote company from the beginning, we have built a strong foundation that supports getting work done while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. And you can work from anywhere you want — we’ll never mandate that you return to an office.
We are backed by 8VC and Next47. We recently raised $15M in Series A funding.
You can learn more about what we’re building at www.software.com.
Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Experience working as a product manager at a SaaS company
- You have built creative and highly successful products and were involved in the process end-to-end.
- You are organized and have managed complex projects.
- You have clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills.
- You handle ambiguity and complexity in a detailed, organized way.
- You are good at understanding customer requirements, both based on feedback and product analysis.
- You can write user stories and see tasks through to completion.
- You think critically about problems. You ask a lot of questions and you don’t jump to solutions.
- You respond well to feedback. You can confidently chart a course with minimal guidance.
- You pay painstaking attention to detail.
We use industry data to guide salary compensation and stock option grants. Our compensation is highly competitive, matched for role and experience. We have a flexible PTO plan which means employees take time when you choose, and don’t need to accrue or count hours. It can be used for vacation or sick time as needed.