MacStadium is the leading cloud provider of Apple hardware in the world and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We offer the only enterprise-class hosting solution for Apple Mac computers worldwide, providing critical infrastructure for iOS and macOS developers at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and more. MacStadium is part of an ecosystem where apps and programs are built that are changing the way people live. It’s likely that numerous apps on your iPhone were built or tested in MacStadium’s data centers.
What we need:
MacStadium has an immediate opportunity for a talented product leader managing an exciting new MacOS remote desktop offering. You will help guide the strategy, development, and delivery of an industry first service offering. You enjoy working closely with customers to identify the challenges they face. You excel at collaborating with diverse teams to uncover innovative ways to make our customers successful. You are meticulous in decomposing and prioritizing feature requirements into manageable user stories. And you’re driven by delighting customers with exceptional products. Sound like you? Come join us in creating the next generation of MacStadium, the cloud for Mac.
What you will be doing:
- Guide the product direction for the MacStadium MacOS remote desktop service.
- Work closely with software development, operations, marketing, and field teams to define, prioritize, and deliver product features and initiatives.
- Collect and interpret market data, customer feedback and other key metrics to develop insights to drive product strategy.
- Document use cases, communicate product strategy, write product requirements, and maintain and articulate product roadmaps.
- Regularly engage with customers and prospects to understand evolving needs and challenges.
- Stay ahead of market trends and customer objectives to uncover new opportunities.
- Support sales with select engagements by explaining and demonstrating product capabilities.
- Represent MacStadium at industry events virtually and in person (future).
- Work with product marketing to create compelling messaging, product collateral and demonstrations to educate internal and external audiences on our remote desktop service.
- Be an expert on remote desktop solutions, including a deep understanding of the challenges our customers face, why the problems exist, and options to solve them.
What Skills and Experience you need to have:
- 5+ years Product Management experience or 10+ years industry experience.
- Professional experience with remote desktop / VDI solutions including desktop OS/application management, end-user personalization, and delivery protocols.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing product strategy and launch of a new B2B SaaS offering.
- Deep empathy for customer objectives and challenges, with the ability to translate these into product opportunities.
- Practiced at de-risking and making impactful decisions while working with ambiguous information.
- Experience breaking complex challenges into manageable components that may be iteratively addressed.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of an organization.
- Bottomless curiosity and a demonstrated ability to get to the root of issues.
- Proven ability to drive collaboration and alignment with widely diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Technical degree or equivalent industry experience; MBA or MS preferred
Bonus points for one or more of the following:
- Previous technical (non-product) work with direct customer interaction (eg. sales engineer, consultant, solutions architect, etc.).
- Experience working with products that have both hardware and software components.
Strong UX expertise and/or established portfolio in a creative/artistic field.
- Previous experience administering MacOS.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with an niche company that has proven to be the leader in Mac cloud solutions, supporting the developer teams of iOS and macOS apps you use everyday.
- To work as part of our diverse and creative team of experts who collaborate with integrity and respect.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
Excited by the opportunity but don’t quite match the experience requirements? Please apply anyway. We’re always open to considering your unique capabilities.
Highly competitive compensation based on experience. This position is remote or hybrid with Atlanta area preference. Semi-regular travel for customer, industry, and company events will likely be required in the future (up to 25%).
MacStadium has a defined Information Security Policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
MacStadium has a defined COVID policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successful completion of a background screening process and all employees must comply with the immigration rules and laws in the jurisdiction in which he/she will provide MacStadium services.
MacStadium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, marital and family status, religion and religious belief, age, disability, results of genetic information, and service in the military.
No agencies please.