Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS all-in-one ecruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
The Workable Product Marketing Manager owns the go-to-market strategy for our disruptive platform. In this dynamic, newly created role you’ll partner with our product and engineering teams to drive the ambitious release schedule, that ultimately impacts sales enablement, product demand, and overall success of our business. If you’re a passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial product marketer, this is the perfect role for you!
- Work with the Product teams to translate the product into customer value
- Lead new product launches including positioning, messaging, campaigns and sales enablement, through partnership with Product, Creative, Demand Generation, Sales and Account Management
- Accelerate sales pipeline velocity through development of sales collateral
- Create and continuously refine messaging and positioning for Workable’s platform
- Capture and share market trends, competitive landscape, customer needs and buyer behaviors
- Product marketing experience in a SaaS environment (preferably one with an aggressive release schedule)
- Strategic, analytical and information synthesis skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, especially translating technical content into high-impact messaging for internal and external customers
- Exceptional team-player with ability to lead through influence and drive high-impact outcomes with all Workable teams
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an instinct for action
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.