We believe the practice staff deserves more time for the most important thing: people’s health. That’s why Wawibox makes administrative tasks in medical practices more efficient and effective by providing transparency into the purchasing and warehouse process with our digital solutions. To accelerate the health tech revolution, we set ourselves ambitious targets that we validate with the help of data. In doing so, we rely not only on current technologies but also on best-in-class UX. Help us grow further and realize our vision.
Become part of our dream team and the health tech revolution!
One of our key corporate objectives for the next 12 months is:
- Build the best in class experience for our existing B2B e-commerce marketplace customers
- Prepare our digital solutions and product team for international scale-up
We are looking for an experienced manager to build, lead and scale the agile Product team and be responsible for our digital solutions.
THE PERSON WE LOOK FORWARD TO…
…as Product Lead, will be responsible for the performance of his team and to design a product strategy to work towards our corporate objectives in the most effective and efficient way.
We expect from you:
- Experience working in a high-growth technology corporate with teams consisting of engineers, designers, and analysts of various seniority levels, ideally internationally based
- The ability to create, implement and communicate business plans and a roadmap for the best-in-class UX to achieve business objectives
- The experience to create a collaborative culture that fosters performance and autonomy within your teams
- The ability to communicate product, business, and engineering challenges very well and effectively to stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- On site or remote is possible
- An open and transparent corporate culture that you can support to shape
- An ergonomic and modern working environment so that you feel completely at ease
- A team that sets itself ambitious goals with the help of OKR’s and is happy to give feedback.
- A family-friendly atmosphere and flexible working hours to ease the burden on your everyday life
- Regular corporate events that take place in a relaxed atmosphere
- A training budget to support your personal and professional development, so that you can realize your potential.
- Free choice of operating system and hardware, so you can work according to your needs.
- An atmosphere that promotes agility and teamwork.
- Very good transport connections and a central location near Heidelberg’s main railway station.
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
WHAT WE EXPECT AS A FOUNDATION…
- at least 5 years of experience in digital product teams, ideally in a high-growth technology company
- entrepreneurial and economic thinking that contributes to achieving our business goals
- fluency in English to lead the international team in a focused manner, German is a plus but not a must
- a strong track record in the eCommerce / SaaS field and the ability to critically challenge digital product solutions
- openness to a dynamic environment and a high growth rate environment
- experience or interest in B2B marketplaces, SaaS, and health tech