BECOME PART OF OUR DIGITAL CORE: THE PRODUCT TEAM
At Kerberos, we have a vision. We make money laundering compliance simple, actionable, and affordable, so customers can do business anytime without barriers and focus on their core tasks. We are already the market leader in digital money laundering compliance in several segments.
Tedious paperwork and complex legal issues were yesterday. Our customers meet all the legal requirements that need to be observed in money laundering compliance within minutes through simple workflows, intelligent data analyses, and automated processes. For this purpose, we have built a digital Compliance-as-a-Service platform and apps for our four product areas Risk Management System, Know-Your-Customer, Transaction Monitoring, and Money Laundering Officers and Advice. This is where you come into play: We want to further develop our products with you as Product Owner (m/f/d).
As a startup with four years of successful development on the market, flat hierarchies, flexible working, agile methods, individual benefits, and self-responsible action are a matter of course. We always welcome new, creative ideas.
- You are responsible for one of our product areas (know-your-customer or risk management system). This includes everything from product conception and implementation to release and performance measurement.
- The regular exchange with colleagues from other teams in the discovery of customer problems, legal requirements, industry trends, and competitor products are part of your regular tasks.
- You translate the resulting insights into prioritized and clearly defined roadmaps and product requirements.
- To continuously improve the product, you analyze user feedback and take care of data-driven evaluations.
- You will work very closely with internal and external developers, UX/UI designers, and agile coaches in the scrum team to ensure that the team always has clarity on what they are developing and why.
YOU FIT THE JOB IF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO YOU
- You have extensive knowledge (3+ years) and practical experience in the areas of product management, requirements engineering, and agile software development methods (especially Scrum).
- You are familiar with and enjoy agile methods and tools such as user journey maps, personas, business model canvas, and design thinking.
- You are curious by nature and like to delve into technical and legal details and processes to understand and efficiently solve the problems and challenges our customers and stakeholders face.
- Your strong time management, your ability to prioritize, your excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to lead by working effectively with different stakeholders are outstanding.
- You are familiar with current technologies for web and mobile applications.
You have strong data processing and analysis skills.
You communicate easily with our international, multilingual team in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Be part of a common vision! We are a fast-growing company with high technological standards and a great team spirit.
- Individual responsibility and team spirit count for us.
- Do you like short decision-making processes? Then Kerberos is the right place for you. Because what we don’t like is bureaucracy.
- On top of that, we offer employee benefits such as a company pension plan, job ticket, events, and much more.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply now via the application form.
- Fill out the application form and upload your resume – that’s it.
- Optional: If you want to tell us something else we absolutely need to know about you, you can attach a short cover letter or write to me via WhatsApp at +49157 80692173.
We are looking forward to your application!