At COTA, our vision is for data-driven cancer care to become the standard across healthcare. We believe that everyone touched by cancer deserves a clear path to care. Together, we can make that vision a reality.
We’re searching for smart, motivated people who share our passion for bringing clarity to cancer. Connect with us, introduce yourself, and apply to one of our current openings.
Working at COTA comes with many perks! At COTA, we are committed to workplace wellness and employee happiness. Some of the benefits for working full time at COTA include:
- Medical / dental / vision benefits
- 401k / retirement
- Monthly commuter benefits
- Annual bonus
- Stock option grants
- Unlimited paid time off
Paid sick time – 40 hrs/year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental leave
- Company team building events
- Educational lunch & learns
- Cause-driven employees
- Fun and productive culture
- Employee-led Diversity & Inclusion committee
- Healthy snacks
- Gourmet coffee and cold brew
LOCATION: New York, NY Or Remote
COTA is looking for a Product Associate for our COTA Nodal AddressⓇ (CNA), classification system. Our numerical classification system clusters patients with clinically similar disease characteristics, so that insights can be uncovered that could impact treatment decisions and outcomes.You will solve problems and work with stakeholders and leaders across the company. This role is ideal for a self-starter who understands and enjoys the challenges around collaborating and problem solving to get the best results.
- Communicate and coordinate Cota Nodal AddressⓇ (CNA), classification system management efforts between medical leads and developers
- Manage and maintain the product roadmap
- Develop and optimize current Cota Nodal AddressⓇ (CNA), classification system documentation and review processes
- Define requirements and acceptance criteria for new product features
- Lead testing and review of new implementations prior to deployment
- A passion to impact the future of healthcare
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Medical, Sciences, Nursing Programs or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- 2+ years of experience working with oncology datasets
- 2+ years of product/project management experience
- Ability to translate technical and non-technical content to different audiences
- Proficient in use of analytical tools, including Microsoft Excel
- A natural ability to stay organized and desire to reduce complexity
- A curiosity to learn and understand exciting, new breakthroughs in the use healthcare data
- Familiarity with product management tools, including Jira, Microsoft Project
- Basic coding language proficiency, including SQL, R or Python
- Located in New York, NY
At COTA, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity with the belief that it drives our innovation. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is a guiding principle on how we build teams and develop leaders. As part of our commitment to building a respectful culture that encourages, develops and celebrates different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, culture, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions, including decisions to hire and promote, will be based on merit, competence, business need and performance.
COTA is a proud equal opportunity employer.
All employees who work from or enter COTA’s office location or attend company events or meetings in-person must be fully vaccinated unless an exemption applies.
“NOTICE OF COLLECTION OF APPLICANT PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CCPA)
This Notice applies only to the collection of personal information from California residents on and from January 1, 2020. Cota (“we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of our job applicants’ personal information. In connection with your application for employment, we will collect and process personal information that you provide to us or that we obtain through employment agencies, background check agencies, your professional or educational references or other third parties or service providers. This information includes contact information, such as name, email address, telephone number and other identifiers, professional or employment related information, and education information. We may also collect information concerning your protected characteristics if voluntarily provided by you. We will use your personal information and share it with third parties solely for purposes of considering your application for employment, and should you be hired, in connection with your employment.”