Optimizely is focused on unlocking digital potential and we are the recognized category leader in Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and created the category for A/B Testing and experimentation software. We have incredible customers – isn’t that one of the most important aspects of looking for your next job? Optimizely has over 9,000 brands from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit and Zillow.
Not only are we financially sound and growing but we have unicorn status: Exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, are profitable already, and have all strategic options ahead of ourselves. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business culture with emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
Optimizely Full Stack is our industry-leading Experimentation and Feature Flagging platform, built for modern product and engineering teams. The platform is built on a modern technology stack, enabling our customers make data-driven decisions and roll out new features in a progressive way. We are looking for an experienced technical product manager that will be working closely with the product lead, our customers and engineering teams, focusing on the developer experience and technical aspects of the product. We take pride in leading the industry, finding the best technical solutions to problem sets within Experimentation and Feature Flagging since 2016. This is a unique opportunity for you to shape the future of Experimentation and Feature Flagging for the world’s leading digital experience optimization platform.
A few of the areas you will own:
- Our developer experience, focusing on how developers can work productively with feature flags and experiments faster
- Continuous development of our 13+ SDKs and microservice, built for developers to implement feature flags and experiments at scale with zero latency
- Driving forward our Feature Flagging capabilities and combining them with our AI solutions
Knowledge And Experience
- 3+ years of SaaS product management experience, preferably working on products built for developers or product teams.
- Strong technical background –you will frequently connect with engineers on the side of our customers.
- An analytical mindset. You approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective. You are comfortable running quantitative analysis to help drive decisions, but you also know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening and driving group decision-making.
- A growth mindset. You will be learning every day, from your awesome colleagues, our customers and we want you to take your career to the next level.
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.