Pathmotion, a PageUp company, is on a mission to help organisations attract and convert the right talent whilst helping candidates to land jobs where they thrive.
Our clients value PathMotion as our pioneering platform simply helps attract, engage and convert the best talent.
It works by enabling employee-to-candidate engagement with the help of a pioneering AI-based Q&A platform and virtual events. The impact is not only a vastly improved candidate experience, but also the generation of authentic and unique content at scale which amplifies the impact of the organisation’s recruitment marketing.
Our client list includes leading organisations world-wide, with an emphasis on Europe and the US. Some examples include names such as the British Army, EY, Mars, Rolls Royce and McDonald’s.
Today, we have offices in Paris and London and are offering you the opportunity to join a small, warm and collaborative team of 25+ people, where everyone is heard and where you really can make an impact.
Location: London (hybrid)
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full Time
This is an amazing opportunity to take a leading role and make a transformational difference within an established and growing startup.
You will work as part of a high functioning dedicated cross-functional product team including a Product Manager, Engineering lead, front-end lead, QA, as well as other engineers. You will lead the creation of the future UX of the product and lead the UX transformation of our existing platform which is key to the future expansion of our client range and company growth as well.
About the role
You’ll use your full range of skills from problem exploration, user research, running ideation sessions, prototyping, UX/UI design and working closely with the engineering team to make things happen. Furthermore, you’ll think strategically about the future of the product and contribute to the development of a scalable design system and process. You need to be a holistic problem solver who can look beyond and above pixels and contribute proactively at different levels.
What skills do I need?
- You have demonstrated experience working as a product designer, ideally within a startup environment (or similar product environment)
- You are capable of working autonomously on a task from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Adept at designing in lo-fi & hi-fi design software alike
- Strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Sketch (or similar)
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation using something like Framer (or even HTML & CSS)
- Previous usage of an analytics product to inform design decisions
- Your preferred approach is to perform frequent customer interviews, user research (both quantitative and qualitative)
- A desire and passion to completely own the customer-facing experience, across a complex platform used by candidates and insiders (company employees)
- Be a clear communicator of design decisions and the rationale behind them
What skills could also help?
- Experience working in SaaS
- Good judgment and intuition to come up with concrete product ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership to lead and coordinate the work of senior team members, interact with senior clients and internal communication
- We offer a competitive salary and a performance-based bonus
- Great career progression opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Great central London office and the possibility to work remotely
- Lots of team social activities
- A collaborative and friendly team environment
Visit our own discussion platform where you can meet team PathMotion, and ask questions to your future colleagues in order to get to know us.