Lead a Vibrant, Passionate Design team with tons of Inspiration and 10 minutes from the Beach!
Seeking someone who can take the bull by the horns—who can drive the interface with the user in mind, juggle the input of many passionate stakeholders, and design a consistent, elegant, intuitive interface that leaves training manuals in the dust.
Your day-to-day will involve leading a team of designers, analyzing requirements, talking to stakeholders to understand problems, iterating on and presenting designs as mockups or prototypes, and working with engineering to see the completed functionality through a perfect execution and into users hands.
Top reasons we think you’ll love working here:
- Vibrant, energetic, and very, very smart colleagues.
- A reach-for-the-stars, and challenge-the-status-quo attitude.
- Plenty of room for career growth.
- Ranked among the top fastest growing software companies.
- Can’t beat the weather in LA!
What you’ll need to be successful in this role is:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in UX/UI Design.
- Ability to both build and lead a team of UX/UI and Visual Designers
- Ability to delegate tasks while remaining a Hands-on Design Lead.
- Ability to empathize with users and tease out the real challenges they face.
- Ability to analyze and incorporate these needs into a coherent solution.
- A great team-player attitude with a respect for multiple inputs.
- Lot’s of attention to detail (did you catch it?).
- Clear, concise, fluid communication with many functional roles.
- A love of software products of many kinds.
- Master-level proficiency with your chosen tools of the trade.
- Experience with Agile production workflow
- A. or B.S. degree
- Technologies: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, etc.