Reward alert: Andrew Chen virtual twin hunted by an international company. Reward of 3.000€ for recommending to us the winning Growth Product Manager. Contact us if interested!
After marketing and engineering meet in a bar …..well, we need a Growth Product Manager….
At Minutizer, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced growth product manager to lead & develop our products according to customer needs.
We’re looking for an outstanding Growth Product Manager – a digital producer with a passion for mixing collaboration, creative process, and data to produce top products and features for our users by having a hands-on approach.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
As a GPM you will always be in the intersection between business, technology, user experience and must be experienced in at least one of them, passionate about all three and conversant with practitioners in all.
Objectives of this Role
Hands-on approach to develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
Business: drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company focusing on maximizing business value from a product.
Technology: understanding the technology behind the product and the level of effort required in order to make the right decisions.
User experience: be the voice of the user. Test the product, gather user feedback and analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved.
Vision: Start by making research. Research customers, market and the problem they have. You will need to know everything about customers by gathering feedback, and quantitative data.
Build roadmap: build an actionable plan to reach that vision.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates product’s and their features across primary market segments
Runs beta and pilot programs/run trials and MVP’s
Skills and Qualifications
At least 3 years of experience in product management, growth product management or engineering..
Passionate about product growth, business development and technology.
Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle in a tech company.
Highly effective cross-functional team management.
Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
Strong educational background in growth product management, product management or engineering and good knowledge in marketing.
Previous software and web development experience.
Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role.
Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising.
What’s in it for you:
Learning policy 80%/20% – we cover 80% of your learning costs related to your job activity, you cover the remainder 20% for commitment;
Mexico & Alps teambuilding;
Annual paid leave of 20 working days;
Paid days off for medical leave and COVID-positive cases;
Reimbursement for COVID tests related costs;
Year-end bonus based on the seniority in the Company;
Need/want something else and didn’t identify above? Tell us more!
Terms & Conditions – Reward for referral:
The Minutizer “Reward for Referral – Growth Product Manager” campaign is open until 22nd of March 2022.
We reserve the right to extend the duration of the Campaign Period in accordance to the status of the recruitment process.
The campaign is open to anyone and everyone who knows an “Andrew Chen” long lost twin, a Growth Product Manager who shares our mindset and convictions. If you will be the one recommending the winning candidate, the one that best fits our needs and environment.
The only exception to the rule above applies to the Hiring Team.
The value of the prize you will receive for the winning candidate is of 3.000€
Make sure you provide us all the necessary information, both yours and the referee’s.
The payment method will be decided upon together with the winner.