Solstice is hiring for a VP Product & Engineering right now! Solstice is an impact-driven startup who provides inclusive, community-based solar power for homes. In addition to working with a passionate and dedicated team, Solstice offers flexible personal time and a competitive salary with extended healthcare coverage. We anticipate this role filling quickly, so if you or someone you know would be a good fit for Solstice then please reach out to Cayley (CayleyD@activeimpactinvestments.com) to learn more! If you do not meet the exact qualifications but are enthusiastic about the opportunity, then I encourage you to reach out anyways. We always have open opportunities within our network, and we are here to help match you with the right team and role!
VP Product & Engineering
Solstice is seeking a compassionate leader who will cultivate a deep sense of community in ourselves and product experience, coach and develop the team, and who is passionate about clean energy access for low and middle income communities.
Remote, US, Full-Time
- Previous experience running and upskilling a product team at a tech-focused startup
- Experience working and collaborating closely with engineers
- A strong customer focus and solid judgment
- Strong business and product vision
- A clear focus on the impact of your work, and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- A deep understanding of the software development life cycle in a team setting, and a track record of shipping on time
- Ability to rapidly understand core business processes and associated technical solutions