At COTA, our vision is for data-driven cancer care to become the standard across healthcare. We believe that everyone touched by cancer deserves a clear path to care. Together, we can make that vision a reality.
We’re searching for smart, motivated people who share our passion for bringing clarity to cancer. Connect with us, introduce yourself, and apply to one of our current openings.
Working at COTA comes with many perks! At COTA, we are committed to workplace wellness and employee happiness. Some of the benefits for working full time at COTA include:
- Medical / dental / vision benefits
- 401k / retirement
- Monthly commuter benefits
- Annual bonus
- Stock option grants
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid sick time – 40 hrs/year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental leave
- Company team building events
- Educational lunch & learns
- Cause-driven employees
- Fun and productive culture
- Employee-led Diversity & Inclusion committee
- Healthy snacks
- Gourmet coffee and cold brew
LOCATION: New York, NY or Remote
COTA is seeking a Product Associate to join our Provider Products team. Today, COTA offers a data product and web-application to oncology providers to measure testing utilization, measure appropriateness of therapy, and validate institutional reporting. As the oncology industry shifts to not only provide high quality care, but also help reduce the cost of care, COTA is looking to explore opportunities to leverage charge and payment data alongside clinical EHR data. The Product Associate would lead initial discovery and concepting, proof of concepts, and ultimately go-to-market. Additionally, the Product Associate would ensure that COTA’s provider products continue to help clinicians and clinician leaders measure and improve the quality of care at their institutions. This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to break into product management or continue growing his or her product management skill set. This role would provide exposure through the entire product lifecycle – discovery, concept, design, launch, testing, and scaling.
- Own and lead COTA’s existing and new provider products
- Lead scrum, retros, sprint kickoffs, roadmap reviews, and executive leadership updates
- Gather and write product requirements for existing products and prioritize each sprint
- Conduct market research and advisor interviews to guide discovery and concepting
- Lead client enablement, training and feedback sessions on a regular cadence
- Launch proof of concepts to test new products and product features
- Review and test new product features prior to major releases. Additionally serve as the release manager for COTA’s existing and new products
- Lead internal and external demos of COTA’s existing and new products
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment amongst stakeholders within and outside COTA – client stakeholders, product, clinical, engineering, analysts, design, and leadership.
- Work alongside technical teams to delivery product features and conduct analyses
- Track and evaluate product usage data to inform requirements and roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Medical, Sciences, Nursing Programs or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of product management or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of client facing experience working in the healthcare space (oncology is a plus)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, passionate about oncology, positive, self-starter, excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to conduct a basic market assessment (will be tested with a take-home test)
- Able to write clear, concise product requirements and prioritize (will be tested with a take-home test)
- Embodies COTA’s core values – accountable, collaborative, inclusive, innovative, and fun
- Open to travel 1-2 days per month to client sites.
- Has demonstrated an ability to take a business, project, or product from conception to execution and able to articulate either the impact that resulted or was desired or even the failures and what was learned
- Experience with applications commonly used in product management – e.g. JIRA, Excel
- Has worked with clinicians and medical professionals on healthcare technology products
- Able to lead product strategy and roadmaps based on market research, user interviews, and product usage data
- Able to demonstrate to external stakeholders how COTA’s products will meet their needs
- Able to quickly ramp on oncology clinical concepts and terminology
At COTA, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity with the belief that it drives our innovation. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is a guiding principle on how we build teams and develop leaders. As part of our commitment to building a respectful culture that encourages, develops and celebrates different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, culture, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions, including decisions to hire and promote, will be based on merit, competence, business need and performance.
COTA is a proud equal opportunity employer.
All employees who work from or enter COTA’s office location or attend company events or meetings in-person must be fully vaccinated unless an exemption applies.
“NOTICE OF COLLECTION OF APPLICANT PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CCPA)
This Notice applies only to the collection of personal information from California residents on and from January 1, 2020. Cota (“we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of our job applicants’ personal information. In connection with your application for employment, we will collect and process personal information that you provide to us or that we obtain through employment agencies, background check agencies, your professional or educational references or other third parties or service providers. This information includes contact information, such as name, email address, telephone number and other identifiers, professional or employment related information, and education information. We may also collect information concerning your protected characteristics if voluntarily provided by you. We will use your personal information and share it with third parties solely for purposes of considering your application for employment, and should you be hired, in connection with your employment.”