Changing the way the world deals with death
We’re Farewill – we build simple, beautiful products to change the way the world deals with death.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead and grow one of our products, reporting directly to our CPO.
This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to revolutionise an industry, help people through the hardest time in their life, and work alongside a passionate, diverse, creative team who all love what we do.
Sound like the kind of thing you’d love to be doing? Read on!
About the role:
As Senior PM you’ll:
- Lead one of our product teams – rituals, goal-setting, innovation & stakeholder collaboration
- Collaborate directly with the executive team of the business
- Take the lead on enabling growth – both through marketing and sales and through the product team
- Create amazing value for our customers and the business!
This is a dynamic role at the centre of the business. You’ll be working iteratively and collaboratively, leading a product team of designers, engineers, analysts, researchers, and writers – as well as cross-functionally with other teams in marketing, sales and operations.
- Expertise scaling a direct to consumer product to significant size
- Experience running collaborative, growth-focused teams
- Experience turning company vision into product strategy and ultimately, results
- Experience owning the end-to-end service (understanding market context, pricing, and operations)
If this sounds like it matches your experience and what you’d love to do, we can’t wait to hear from you! If you’re unsure whether you fit our criteria exactly, please get in touch anyway. We care just as much about personality and attitude.
What we offer
This role is a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. We offer:
- Competitive salary between £80,000 to £100,000 and generous stock options
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
Flexible working including when you start & end your day, and how often you come into the office*
- Personal development budget of 3 days and £1000 per year
- Regular ‘passion talks’ and a range of team socials
- Santander cycles membership!
We try to keep our hiring process fast and light on candidates. Once we’re talking, the process can be as quick as <5 days:
- First call with talent (30 mins)
- Call with CPO (60 mins)
- Call with CEO + Exec (45 mins)
- In the room task (60 mins – minimal prep)
One of the fastest-growing startups in the UK, in the last 12 months we’ve:
- Averaged an NPS of 82
- Hit 10,000 Trustpilot reviews at 4.9/5
- Grown revenue 800%
- Closed our £20m Series B
- Won Consumer Business of the Year, Economic Innovator of the Year, Employer of the Year and more!
- Ranked #3 in the UK’s 100 Most Innovative & Disruptive Businesses
- Raised over £500m for charity