At Heydoc, we are on a mission to improve the way healthcare is delivered to millions of people by providing doctors and their teams with powerful, innovative, intuitive and secure software. Our cloud-based clinical system is already used by hundreds of clinicians, making their lives easier and saving them money, while structuring their health data to help research.
We are a passionate and driven team, lucky to be making a change in healthcare!
Heydoc has recently raised our Series A funding, and are looking for an experienced and energetic Product Owner to lead our Public API and third party integrations roadmap.
This role can be fully remote in Europe (with occasional travel to our London office) within +/- 2 hours of the GMT timezone. We are unfortunately not able to consider candidates located outside this timezone at this stage.
The Product Owner has an integral part in leading our Public API and third party integrations roadmap. You will be leading the idea, technical development and launch of innovative products for Heydoc. Our ideal candidate will have experience advising and guiding senior leaders on different opportunities, and inform them on any new strategic initiatives. You will be working closely with both the Product and Tech teams, utilising an Agile methodology.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with the product team, engineering team and other stakeholder to create a Public API and integrations roadmap
- Working with the Product Managers to ensure the correct prioritisation is factored into the roadmap
- Creating, managing, maintaining and communicating product development plans to relevant teams and stakeholders
- Taking responsibility for the end to end product delivery
- Monitoring and analysing usage activity of the Public API and integration products
Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and customers, as needed
- Understanding client use cases and needs
- Working with the support and sales teams to define new features based on customer feedback
- 3+ years end to end product management experience
- Research and analytical skills to track product usage and determine market trends
- Strong communications skills
- Problem-solving skills to quickly identify any issues with the Public API and Integration products
- Knowledge of API – related concepts
- Relevant experience in an agile delivery framework, strategy and planning
- Prior developer experience or been part of a developer community
- Experience using: ProductBoard, Jira, Pendo, Google Analytics
- Experience in a customer facing role
What’s in it for you
- The great feeling coming with knowing you do something that matters: improving healthcare!
- £55-60k package (based on your experience and the value you can bring)
- Autonomy and ownership – we’ll set the vision and share the context, then we trust you to run with things – that’s the reason we hire you!
- 34 days holiday a year, that we will expect you to actually take so you can recharge and rest.
- Hybrid & flexible work environment – work from anywhere in the UK, with also some flexibility to work across Europe. You decide how much or how little you go to the office.
- Work alongside an inspiring team – our two founders have started Heydoc after a successful startup exit, and your future colleagues are all knowledgeable and innovators in their field.
- Fantastic office space in Central London, right outside Liverpool Street – with a barista, weekly animations, loads of natural light, and cute doggies!
- The usual free bits coming with nice offices (coffee, tea, fruits, happy hours, regular events such as yoga classes, watercolour drawing, etc.).