FINDS is a unique, video-first fashion marketplace app for gen-z. We believe that an online fashion marketplace should be just as dynamic and inspiring as a thrift market IRL. We’re here to help people to buy, sell and explore unique items, creating a space to explore your style in a more interactive way together.
FINDS is launching into the iOS App Store the beginning of 2022, we are a fast-growing fashion tech start-up based out of a Covent Garden HQ with a flexible working culture. FINDS is a place where you’ll do the best work of your career, as part of a diverse and collaborative team with experienced skill sets.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our team and lead our product efforts in creating a dynamic and interactive marketplace for the next generation. FINDS is a mobile app on iOS powered by a diverse fashion-forward community buying and selling through product videos and live streams. Soon to be on Android and Mobile Web.
You’ll report to the Senior leadership and you will lead product management, delivering a high impact and strategic roadmap. You’ll be used to quick iteration and problem-solving in an early stage start-up environment; be enthused about tech, social discovery, commerce and fashion; and be able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm.
As the FINDS Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in a mobile marketplace app while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
- Drive product roadmap organisation, feature scope and development with a team of best in class engineers and designers in line with our wider strategic goals
- Technical product understanding to ensure feature work and iterations are scoped effectively for resource required and estimated development time
- Plan and agree the development cycle work items and ensure they are running to schedule and being delivered on time and as agreed
- Use user research, rigorous data analysis and technical guidance to make informed decisions about what to and what not to build
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved – always questioning user behaviour and analysing data to find answers
- Motivate the team, keep them aligned on direction and progress and creating urgency and excitement about our roadmap
- You have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail; ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to effort vs impact
- You think constantly about driving business results, and base your decisions on data, user interviews, behavioural understanding and rigorous analysis
- You’ll be used to quick iteration and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are logical, articulate, and can work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- You are passionate about building products that unite and inspire
- You have a thirst for learning and improvement
- You are comfortable in a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- You are positive, committed with a can-do attitude and a flexible approach
- Previous experience as a Product Manager in an agile environment
You also have the following skills
- Collaborative and patient
- Big picture thinker with equal attention to detail
- Keen to learn, acquire new skills and progress within FINDS
Nice to have
- Experience working in a marketplace business
- Experience working in a mobile-first environment or on video social products
- Creative flair and passion for fashion, personal style and self-expression
- Build the future of fashion & shopping and be a part of it from pre-launch
- Opportunity to create a platform impacting the fashion industry for the better
- Take ownership over the product function to shape it according to your vision
- Earn a competitive salary in line with your skills, experience, and potential
- Learn, develop and excel within a growth mindset culture
- Salary – up to £60,000 – £85,000 per annum
- Equity – every full time founding employee gets a piece of the company
- Holiday – 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday
- Flexible working – 37-hour working week that you can work as you wish
- Prime location office – in the heart of central London in Covent Garden
- Monthly team drinks & lunch – we like to make time to celebrate the small wins
Equality & Diversity Statement
FINDS is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for the most outstanding person to join our team. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment for all employees. We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your personal data will be collected and processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Your personal data will never be shared and only be retained by FINDS as long as determined necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.