Highsnobiety is a brand dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don’t just report on what’s happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Berlin. Are you ready for a high degree of responsibility and an unrivalled opportunity to build and shape the next generation of the Highsnobiety platform? Join us to create a best in class product discovery, shopping and storytelling experience.
- Collaboratively shape our digital products including our upcoming mobile app in a cross functional setting
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to deliver future user and business value through data and user research
- Build and prioritise the product roadmap, translating business objectives into feature requirements to be implemented by UX/Engineering
- Overseeing the implementation of features and evaluating the impact of our initiatives and decisions, sharing this with the team and stakeholders to inform ongoing refinement and iterations.
- Champion agile working and efficient teamwork by empowering UX and Engineers to own and solve problems within their areas of expertise.
- 4+ years of experience in product management; at least 1 year experience working with B2C mobile apps
- Native to agile product management methodologies like SCRUM, KanBan and product discovery processes (double diamond etc.)
- Experience with B2C e-commerce is a strong plus
- You have an excellent understanding of e-commerce reporting tools for conversion, funnel, and cohorts analytics
- Ability to analyse usage data (Looker, Google Analytics), conduct A/B experiments and create reports
- You have a solid understanding of our brand, our users, and trends in B2C e-commerce
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to different audiences, presenting your concepts and ideas in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. various discounts)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.