Orum is an AI-driven live conversation platform that allows sales reps to connect with their target prospects on the phone more efficiently. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations, more meetings booked, shorter rep ramp time, all while having fun and not burning out. Orum has achieved triple-digit year-over-year growth and tremendous customer love with a small, lean team. We are beyond excited to build a powerful team that will support Orum in its next stage of growth!
The Product Team is just forming and needs Product Managers ready and excited to help chart a path for what product leadership means at Orum! Our mission is to build the most compelling sales platform the world has ever seen. We’ll use curiosity and empathy to gain a deep understanding of the market and user pain points. Then create a product that is simple, impactful, and liberating.
The Product Manager will…
- Create a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap, and lead execution of the entire product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to define the product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization aligned with business objectives and user needs.
- Rally the company behind your product vision and inspire/motivate teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success functions, to execute the product vision.
- Define product requirements and work with designers, engineers, and other product managers to scope, test, and implement solutions.
- Ensure that product updates are properly documented and communicated for internal stakeholders.
- Own both quantitative and qualitative research and measurement, leveraging both to inform product direction.
- Manage final stages of the product development life cycle: product release
- stakeholder communication
- go-to-market strategy
- Define and analyze data (KPIs) to help determine the success of product builds. Share results with the team and use conclusions to drive the product further.
- Work collaboratively on determining strategy and processes to lead the growing product team to success this year and beyond!
Base $130,000 – $160,000 with equity if you’re selected, we’ll make an offer within this range that matches the experience you’re coming with. We respect your time and don’t intend to waste it.
- 2+ years of experience in product management with a customer-facing product
- Ability to develop product roadmaps and manage competing priorities across various projects and stakeholders.
- Intrinsically motivated, able to self manage work and deadlines
- Can communicate effectively with users, engineers, designers, and internal stakeholders
- Excellent documentation skills and organization
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills with track record of leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Can explain complex topics to anyone
- Great storytelling and presentation skills
- Comfortable making mistakes and saying “no” while also explaining why in terms that stakeholders understand
- Humble, curious, and empathetic
- Likes learning and asking questions
- Passionate about user experience
- Clear understanding of how sales, operations, marketing, and customer success factor into product development
- Can effectively position a product in the market and keeps up with market trends / competition
What kind of experience is nice to have, but not required?
- Experience working on a B2C product, gamification, or social features
- Data analysis or business intelligence experience
- Experience working within or creating rigorous user research and testing processes
Don’t meet the full list of requirements, but think you’d be a good fit?
Research shows that men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, while women and other marginalized groups typically only apply when they check every box.
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the US. We were founded as a remote company before the pandemic and plan to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
- Flexible Vacation Policy – Take the time that you need, when you need it. Orum Days Off: 1st Friday of every month, 2 weeks off at the end of the year, and additional observed holidays.
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
Life Insurance 401K Plan
- Meaningful Stock Options in Orum
$2500 budget for work-related equipment that’s yours to keep
Semi-annual company retreats and team meetups for all employees to connect in person
Orum Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We’re committed to continually adding to our diverse team that represents a growing variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. In short, we want you to join in the ride if you’re talented for one of our roles, no other qualifiers.